MDXC offers to its regular Members a FREE email address @mdxc.org
You can choose between a regular Pop3 e-mail box account with 100MB of storage space in the format firstname.lastname@example.org or an automatic redirection service that redirects to your personal email address all emails sent to email@example.com
If you still haven’t your personal email @mdxc.org, don’t hesitate to ask your one. Email us!
Set Up Your Email Account in Mac Mail
To configure your email account to work on the Mail app on your Mac, open the Mail app and from the Mail drop-down menu, choose Add Account → Other Mail Account → Continue. Enter your name, email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), the password for the email account and click Sign In. Continue with the server settings:
- Email Address: it should be pre-filled with the email you’ve entered in the previous window
- Username: enter your full email address as username
- Password: the password for your email account
- Account Type: set to IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: enter “mail.mdxc.org”
- Outgoing Mail Server: enter “mail.mdxc.org”
Click Sign In once you complete filling in the information. On the next step, you can choose the apps you want to use with this email account. Select your preferred apps, click Done and you will be able to use your new email account on Mac Mail.
Set Up Your Email Account in Microsoft Outlook
To set up your email account with Microsoft Outlook, go to the File drop-down menu → Account Settings → Other Email. If you’re using Mac, go to Outlook → Preferences → Accounts. You will be forwarded to fill in your account information:
- Email address: enter your email (email@example.com)
- Password: add the password for your email account
- Username: your full email address
- Type: set to IMAP
- Incoming server: mail.mdxc.org
- Outgoing server: mail.mdxc.org
- Use SSL to connect: We recommend you also check this option for an additional layer of security
When you are ready completing the requested info, click Add Account and the configuration will be completed.
Access Your Email via Webmail
If you prefer to use the webmail interface directly instead of email clients like MS Outlook and Mail, you can easily access it by typing: http://www.mdxc.org/webmail