RDXCluster is a telnet DX Cluster client for Windows written by Roberto Verrini (IK4JPN).
The main features of this software are:
- Multiple spot windows.
- Band/Mode DXCC window.
- DX History window.
- Top DX window.
- Find, highlights, filters the spot.
- Events (run program, batch file, play sound).
- Integrated support for QRZ and Google site (also search Google with QRZ locator).
- Integrated support for LOTW users list.
- Bookmarks for useful Ham site.
- Direct interface for Ham Radio Deluxe log (both ver. 4 and 5).
- Direct interface for DXKeeper log.
- Import ADIF log for spot priority check (new one, new band, qsl state, ecc.)
- Log search.
- CAT support for 2 simultaneous radios (with OmniRig program installed).
- Script language for perzonalized connections.
- Multilanguage support.
- Automatic update.
- Portable, small, fast.
In the main window you have the classical spot list from DX Cluster plus a quick color reference on the right side (LOG column) for tracking worked/confirmed DXCC. The frequancy, callsign and DXCC are coloured too for a quick look of new band, new mode, etc.
When you select a callsign the bottom part of the program shows you the current DXCC status from your log. The log file is syncronised realtime if you use DX Keeper or Ham Radio Deluxe, if you have a different logging software is possible to import standard ADIF files to keep track of your DXCC scores.
A relly nice feature is the secondary spot window where you can track your favourite DX or filter certain spots (ex. HF spot CW only).
Other useful things are QRZ and Maps windows that let you display infos from QRZ.com or google maps directly into the program window by clicking into a callsign.
You may download the program from: http://sites.google.com/site/rsoftx/rdxcluster
...and connect to MDXC/SWL Node at: swlcluster.dyndns.org port 7300